Only followers of this user (TheBobWhoKnew) can see their posts

Danita Rhea @GentryRose
SPECULATIONS are not acceptable means of TRUTH! Why would you read into gestures as opposed to documentable EVIDENCE?
IMPACT WITH FACT!!!
I've built my belief in the President by his Transparancey and Truth so I can only continue upon those principles!
BIDEN signs away our COUNTRY'S Safety and Security and until WE SEE EVIDENCE that we are under the BEST of CARE, WE are NOT leading others to the TRUTH. "JUST GIVE US THE FACTS MAAM".... DRAGNET TV show!
09:41 AM - Feb 03, 2021
In response TheBob WhoKnew to his Publication
Only people mentioned by GentryRose in this post can reply
newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
03 February, 02:09
In response Danita Rhea to his Publication
I THINK THE VERY SAME

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Forever Patriot donated @EyeQtest
03 February, 11:23
we are sharing codes, visual prompts that have led us to truths, we are still seeking truth. hoping others learn to seek truth as well

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
03 February, 02:07
In response Forever Patriot to his Publication
MORE #CODES #ww1wga #MAGA
#Comms
WILL NOT CHANGE ANYTHING

Mel Mason @MelinTexas
03 February, 09:54
I agree with you. These people sometimes are just plain silly. Fake news is fake news, no matter where it's coming from

Danita Rhea @GentryRose
03 February, 09:57
In response Mel Mason to his Publication
Sometimes these kind of moves is what makes others STOP beleiving and calling us "Conspiratists" ! If we ARE in the Military Hands, then LET"S SEE IT! IF all this is TRUE then WHY do they throw speculatory signs or comments?