Only followers of this user (TheBobWhoKnew) can see their posts

Beth Servidio @BServantofGod
03 February, 11:14
In response TheBob WhoKnew to his Publication
I see four fingers on his phone and then he is holding up five fingers= 45

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Lord IS My Savior donated @QDuck
03 February, 10:51

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
ROSIE ANDUJAR @RANDU14348
03 February, 10:22

Mel Mason @MelinTexas
03 February, 09:57
IT'S NOTHING.. MOVE ON.. SHEESH!

Jenny D.. @JennyD
03 February, 09:42
🤔who was president 35? Kennedy!

Danita Rhea @GentryRose
03 February, 09:41
SPECULATIONS are not acceptable means of TRUTH! Why would you read into gestures as opposed to documentable EVIDENCE?
IMPACT WITH FACT!!!
I've built my belief in the President by his Transparancey and Truth so I can only continue upon those principles!
BIDEN signs away our COUNTRY'S Safety and Security and until WE SEE EVIDENCE that we are under the BEST of CARE, WE are NOT leading others to the TRUTH. "JUST GIVE US THE FACTS MAAM".... DRAGNET TV show!

Forever Patriot donated @EyeQtest
03 February, 11:23
In response Danita Rhea to his Publication
we are sharing codes, visual prompts that have led us to truths, we are still seeking truth. hoping others learn to seek truth as well

newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
03 February, 02:09
In response Danita Rhea to his Publication
I THINK THE VERY SAME

Jenny D.. @JennyD
03 February, 09:36
I see 35 with Dans hands. look on window M=18, A=1. 18+1-- 19? just throwing it out there.

Jenny D.. @JennyD
03 February, 09:40
In response Jenny D.. to her Publication
forgot the E. E =5, 13, 1=19

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
03 February, 09:28
WE NEED ( THE TEAM ) BACK !! DAN IS THE MAN đź’Ą