Only followers of this user (MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family donated @Milldee
27 June, 12:17
In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication
The troops that will be used to fight against us for the NWO?
Let the Battle Begin.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
27 June, 08:08
In response BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family to her Publication
SORRY TO BREAK YOUR SOCIAL BAUBLE PAL...

BUT NWO IS:
USA, CANADA, AUSTRALIA, BRITTAIN AND WESTERN EUROPA...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
27 June, 10:08
In response Truth Seeker - ω to his Publication
NWO is NATO,WEF, and every other entity that is involved in trying to bring about a NWO

Only people mentioned by Truthseeker09 in this post can reply
28 June, 05:16
In response Truth Seeker - ω to his Publication
yes i know that, I almost put that in my post, but since i am Disgusted of my government i chose to use the word Entity for that. I am not embarrassed of America The corporation of the Unites States of America, does not represent the Republic of America, The USA is an invading entity.

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
28 June, 05:42
In response BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family to her Publication
THAT IS OUR REALITY, WE ALL FACING FREN...

ACTIONS OF USA CORPORATION SEVERELLY DAMAGED AMERICAN REPUTATION WORLDWIDE. FOR DECADES.

I UNDERSTAND, WHAT IS GOING ON, BUT MANY OF NORMIES AFTER TRUTH WILL FULLY BE REVEALED MAYBE DONT GET IT AT ALL...

ITS LOOK LIKE A PERFECT ALIBI...GOEBBELS LIKE EXCUSE DOR SO MANY CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY👇👇👇

https://youtu.be/gGdGFtwCN...