Only followers of this user (MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family donated @Milldee
27 June, 12:17
In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication
The troops that will be used to fight against us for the NWO?
Let the Battle Begin.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
27 June, 08:08
In response BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family to her Publication
SORRY TO BREAK YOUR SOCIAL BAUBLE PAL...

BUT NWO IS:
USA, CANADA, AUSTRALIA, BRITTAIN AND WESTERN EUROPA...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
27 June, 10:08
In response Truth Seeker - ω to his Publication
NWO is NATO,WEF, and every other entity that is involved in trying to bring about a NWO

27 June, 10:32
In response BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family to her Publication
I DONT KNOW, IF YOU KNOW THAT, USA IS 50% OF NATO...

https://youtu.be/ckfkrhbM8...

28 June, 05:16
In response Truth Seeker - ω to his Publication
yes i know that, I almost put that in my post, but since i am Disgusted of my government i chose to use the word Entity for that. I am not embarrassed of America The corporation of the Unites States of America, does not represent the Republic of America, The USA is an invading entity.

THAT IS OUR REALITY, WE ALL FACING FREN...

ACTIONS OF USA CORPORATION SEVERELLY DAMAGED AMERICAN REPUTATION WORLDWIDE. FOR DECADES.

I UNDERSTAND, WHAT IS GOING ON, BUT MANY OF NORMIES AFTER TRUTH WILL FULLY BE REVEALED MAYBE DONT GET IT AT ALL...

ITS LOOK LIKE A PERFECT ALIBI...GOEBBELS LIKE EXCUSE DOR SO MANY CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY👇👇👇

https://youtu.be/gGdGFtwCN...
05:42 AM - Jun 28, 2022
Only people mentioned by Truthseeker09 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Truth Seeker - ω, click on at the bottom under it