TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
27 June, 03:21
I hate to ask you all this again, but could you please keep my family in your prayers again. I just found out, my 33 year old nephew Justin, was killed in a vehicle accident this morning in Missouri. Thank you all so much, for all the love and support you all have shown me and my family. Hugs to all of you. GOD Bless You All.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beth Angel McPatriot @AngelMcPatriot
27 June, 03:55
In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication
So very sorry to see this, @daughterofgod ...my heart is with you and your family, as are my prayers. Father, in the name of Yahshuah, may YOU be glorified somehow in this horrific situation @daughterofgod finds her family in. May Your comfort, strength, and Shalom Shalom (nothing missing, nothing broken) 'BE' theirs and may You receive all glory and praise, amein.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Thank you so much. That's beautiful. I truly appreciate those kind words and prayers.
04:04 PM - Jun 27, 2022
In response Beth Angel McPatriot to her Publication
Only people mentioned by DaughterOfGod in this post can reply
Beth Angel McPatriot @AngelMcPatriot
27 June, 06:10
In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication
He is faithful, dear Sis...even in the moments we cannot begin to understand. God bless you and your family always. 💞

27 June, 06:57
In response Beth Angel McPatriot to her Publication
Yes, GOD is faithful, even in times of turmoil and trouble. He will see us through this. Thank you again. Hugs. GOD Bless.