TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
I hate to ask you all this again, but could you please keep my family in your prayers again. I just found out, my 33 year old nephew Justin, was killed in a vehicle accident this morning in Missouri. Thank you all so much, for all the love and support you all have shown me and my family. Hugs to all of you. GOD Bless You All.
03:21 PM - Jun 27, 2022
Only people mentioned by DaughterOfGod in this post can reply
Beck Step @BlonDDE45
27 June, 04:21
In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication
Praying for you all. May God give you loving and peaceful memories and guide you all through this. God bless you!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
27 June, 04:32
In response Beck Step to her Publication
Thank you so much. My family and I appreciate all the kind words and prayers. GOD Bless You too.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Diana DJT @Diana
27 June, 04:01
I am praying for you & your family🙏🏼I am so very sorry for your loss, please accept my heartfelt condolences 🙏🏼❤️

27 June, 04:05
In response Diana DJT to her Publication
Thank you so much. My family and I appreciate all of the love and prayers.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
27 June, 03:55
🙏🙏🙏

27 June, 03:59
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
Thank you for the prayers. We appreciate them.

Beth Angel McPatriot @AngelMcPatriot
27 June, 03:55
So very sorry to see this, @daughterofgod ...my heart is with you and your family, as are my prayers. Father, in the name of Yahshuah, may YOU be glorified somehow in this horrific situation @daughterofgod finds her family in. May Your comfort, strength, and Shalom Shalom (nothing missing, nothing broken) 'BE' theirs and may You receive all glory and praise, amein.

27 June, 04:04
In response Beth Angel McPatriot to her Publication
Thank you so much. That's beautiful. I truly appreciate those kind words and prayers.

Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
27 June, 03:53
In prayer right now

27 June, 03:54
In response Double Eagle to her Publication
Thank you so much. We greatly appreciate all the prayers and kind words.

Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
27 June, 03:57
In response Double Eagle to her Publication
Never feel bad asking for prayer
We pray for each other
Our blessings come from praying for each other
We are family here
We have each others backs
Prayer is the best way we accomplish that

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

27 June, 03:53
In response Trustn Believe to her Publication
Thank you so much. My family and I appreciate the kind words and prayers.

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
27 June, 03:47
🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻😢

27 June, 03:48
In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication
Thank you so much for the prayers.

Lysanne anon @lysanne
27 June, 03:46
“… may perpetual light shine upon him …. “. Lord provide comfort to his grieving loved ones. I have a son that age. 😔

27 June, 03:48
In response Lysanne anon to her Publication
Thank you so much.

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
27 June, 03:45
i am so sorry
my deepest condolences and prayers go out to your family 🙏
In Jesus Holy Name we ask You to welcome Justin into your heavenly kingdom
Amen

27 June, 03:46
In response Cydalee Patriot to her Publication
Thank you so much for the prayers and kindness. My family greatly appreciates them.

Charissma _15 @Riley
27 June, 03:43
Im very sorry for your loss darling. Praying for you and your family🙏❤🙏

27 June, 03:47
In response Charissma _15 to her Publication
Thank you so much. My family greatly appreciates your prayers and kind words.

Deena Gee @DeenaGee2
27 June, 03:40
I’m so very sorry. Praying for you and your family 🙏

Carminda Camara @CarmindaC
27 June, 03:39
My sincere condolences…God surround you alk with comfort & love 🙏🏼

27 June, 03:40
In response Carminda Camara to her Publication
Thank you so much. My family and I appreciate it.

MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
27 June, 03:39
So sorry 😞
condolences to you and your family.

27 June, 03:41
In response MonaLisa GoneRogue to her Publication
Thank you so much.

Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
27 June, 03:31
I'm so sorry for your loss, I'm praying for you and your family 🙏🙏

27 June, 03:37
In response Pepe _T_ to his Publication
Thank you. My family and I, appreciate your prayers and kindness.

Rhonda Henninger @RONNIEH
27 June, 03:25
sending you and your family much Love and Prayers at this very difficult time! I am so very sorry for your family's loss! 😢 🙏🙏❤

27 June, 03:27
In response Rhonda Henninger to her Publication
Thank you so much for your love and prayers. I appreciate it, as well as my family does.

sending you and your family much Love and Prayers at this very difficult time! I am so very sorry for your family's loss! 😢 🙏🙏❤