Cabal Crusher @DankQ82Q
We have received credible reports that Dr. Carrie Madej, famous for her brave work exposing the contents of the bioweapon shots, was involved in a serious plane crash on Sunday afternoon.

We have heard several claims about her current state of health, but out of respect to the family, we simply ask for prayers for Dr. Madej and her loved ones in this hour of need.
02:30 PM - Jun 27, 2022
Only people mentioned by DankQ82Q in this post can reply
Photon 333 donated @Photon
27 June, 08:03
In response Cabal Crusher to his Publication
Sounds like she has broken limbs, but may be okay.

https://twitter.com/unheal...

https://twitter.com/unheal...

💙🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
27 June, 07:48
🙏🙏🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Paul Bruton @DrB
27 June, 06:03
💕🙏

Conserv Christy @ConservChristy
27 June, 05:47
Any new news on Dr. Madej? She is a hero.

My Watershed Moment @Organic729
27 June, 05:42
🙏🙏🙏

27 June, 05:41
🙏🙏🙏

🙏🙏🙏

🙏🙏🙏

🙏🙏🙏

🙏🙏🙏

🙏🙏🙏

🙏🙏🙏

🙏🙏🙏

🙏🙏🙏

🙏🙏🙏

🙏🙏🙏

Sal Redmon @Sal_Redmon
27 June, 05:09

Sunny Star @Sunny2021
27 June, 05:12
In response Sal Redmon to her Publication
🙏🙏🙏

Leslie Henson @T_Radioactive
27 June, 05:40
In response Sal Redmon to her Publication
I'm sure it was no accident

Blue Jay @BlueJay76
27 June, 04:53
🙏

TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
27 June, 04:52
❤️🙏Praying for her and her family. May GOD and JESUS wrap their loving arms around her and her family during this trying time. GOD Bless Them All.

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
27 June, 04:41
🙏

J J Larr @3JJL
27 June, 03:57
🙏🙏🙏

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
27 June, 03:50
🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Made In America @eyes_on_justice
27 June, 03:43
Patriots keep dying telling the truth, and traitors are living it up.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
27 June, 03:42
oh dear GOD . . . I feel like I have been punched in the gut.

LaLaLo 1776 @LaLaLo1776
27 June, 03:36
She was on the five docs this past Thursday and she was on a mini vacation. Praying that she will be OK. She exposes way more than just what’s in the shots. She is amazing!

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
27 June, 03:10
May Dr. Carrie Madej and her family be protected!
Bless her for her courage, on behalf of all humanity.
Lord, hear our prayer.
🙏

Nunya Effin Bizness @Nunyaeffinbizness
27 June, 02:47
http://adam.curry.com/art/...

the little thing that makes conspiracies FACT

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
27 June, 02:38
Lord Jesus please send your healing and protective angels to surround this brave patriot. May those who want her harmed be brought to justice. Comfort her family and bring them your peace. In Jesus Name Amen 🙏

Carminda Camara @CarmindaC
27 June, 03:38
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
5:5

Terry Ann saunders @Terryann
27 June, 02:38
When is this gonna stop?

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
27 June, 02:34
Shit 🙏🙏🙏