Doq Holliday @doqholliday
23 June, 04:05
1/ If I was President I would have America run on the blockchain due to it’s transparency and technology.

Every American Nationalist would have an app on their phone that would be tied to the US stablecoin token on the blockchain.

Every American would receive X amount of funds as a starting point for all the shit that has been stolen from them though the government and cabal.

In order to gain access to those funds you have to take a legal oath through the app which forces you to agree to the Constution of the United States. You have to agree that we are a Republic and that all laws going forward are directly tied into that oath and the original vision of the Founding Fathers vision. Your acceptance of that agreement then becomes visible on the blockchain. You receive your funds.

Law enforcement, health workers, teachers, cannot continue their occupations until they have taken the oath and it’s verified on chain.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Doq Holliday @doqholliday
23 June, 04:05
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
2/ This app becomes your identity for ID verification, voting, traffic tickets, etc.

It also becomes your wallet and you can make transactions with it.

A single system directly tied to our Constution. No more bad voting machines and rigged elections. No more scammers. Way less crime. An actual idenity that makes sense.

This sort of future makes sense to me.

Kill the banks.
Kill the FED.
Kill the illegal taxes.
Kill rigged elections.

Give us FREEDOM!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Blinky Blinx donated @Blinkyblinx
23 June, 04:13
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
amazeballs Doq. somehow I think you know what is coming 😉… never heard the oath being digital…almost like future proves past… the digital soldiers have had a test run :)

[they] FOOKED @Banksy
23 June, 04:45
In response Blinky Blinx to her Publication
that is exactly whats coming, i just pray we aren't being tricked into agreement with anything satanic. i know...but my mind just goes there.

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
27 June, 12:14
In response [they] FOOKED to her Publication
Probably many of us feel that way. After all, we are the ones that analyze everything to determine if it's truth or more deception. We don't blindly trust anyone or anything, because we know how easy it's been to be fooled by the demons' lies. And we don't want to simply be moved from one corral to another. We want to be truly free to live as God intended.

[they] FOOKED @Banksy
yesss!!! the bible literally tells us MANY will be deceived. There are so many unanswered questions in and about this movement. i pray that im using the discernment GOD gave me. 🙏🏻
12:56 PM - Jun 27, 2022
In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Banksy in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from [they] FOOKED, click on at the bottom under it