What do you see?
[11:11] 🖤🤍
11:11 AM - Jun 27, 2022
Only people mentioned by QueenEsther in this post can reply
Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
17 February, 09:59
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
Tell your body how important it is, that it has its place. 🤍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
17 February, 09:41
I LOVE YOU!
💞

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
17 February, 10:07
In response I AM Cedaina to her Publication
I love you too my sweet fren! 🥰🙏🤍

Richie Richard @Richie
Very powerful clip. Thank you for sharing.

In response Richie Richard to her Publication
🥰🙏🤍

Christina Evans-Earl @Mysearl
17 February, 09:26
I started to watch this video believing I knew many people that need to see it.... I didn't realize immediately I also needed it.... then it smacked me deep
Thank you! ❤️

17 February, 09:36
In response Christina Evans-Earl to her Publication
🥰🙏🤍 You are loved so very much, you are enough just as you are and I hope you have a wonderful day my fren!

_E_ _O_ @_EO_
20 October, 09:06
Those three little words can be so hard to say. Thank you for sharing this.

20 October, 09:11
In response _E_ _O_ to her Publication
Hardest to say when you're hurting inside which is the best time to say it.

Magali Gattereau @Gatmag
20 October, 08:56
profound. Thank you

20 October, 09:00
In response Magali Gattereau to her Publication
🙏🤍

1776 ... @IGG1776
20 October, 08:47
What Do You See 👊

Richie Richard @Richie
15 August, 08:54
So compelling. Thank you.

15 August, 09:15
In response Richie Richard to her Publication
😊🙏🤍

Modern Missy donated @ThoroughlyModernMissy
27 June, 11:17
This is awesome. Thanks for sharing! 💙

27 June, 11:18
In response Modern Missy to her Publication
Happy to share it 😊
It's from a french film called, Angel-A 🕊🤍