Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
27 June, 03:53
I am finding myself sometimes burdened with sadness at how we have been kept ignorant and enslaved. Somehow the consolation of a better future isn't enough in the moment of grief. Generations before us suffered, but did not truly know why. We are the last generation of the old and the first generation of the new. There are traumas from our past we cannot easily heal until we pass through a collapse and reformation.

From a personal perspective I whip myself for not doing more, like getting books republished, or photos up as art prints. But my nerves are raw and I have been on the psychological and information conflict zone in an exposed position for a very long time. Not seeking any accolades for heroics, or wishing to complain; just reporting the reality of battle fatigue.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Verily Chambers @Verily1
Martin. Your writings in particular have been responsible for helping endless numbers of patriots through this PSYOP. I have had many a down day and you have filled me with understanding and wisdom that has renewed my hope. I can say many people because you have had the same effect on my friends and theirs. Thank you and Bravo. God Speed patriot. You are a hidden martyr for Truth. Best Regards Verily from Australia.
04:05 AM - Jun 27, 2022
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Verily1 in this post can reply
Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
27 June, 04:16
In response Verily Chambers to her Publication
I am just another person having a very human experience, and with a talent for articulating it. The shared struggle seems easier to bear than one borne in isolation. Glad to make our collective pain speakable.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396