Martin Geddes @martingeddes
I am finding myself sometimes burdened with sadness at how we have been kept ignorant and enslaved. Somehow the consolation of a better future isn't enough in the moment of grief. Generations before us suffered, but did not truly know why. We are the last generation of the old and the first generation of the new. There are traumas from our past we cannot easily heal until we pass through a collapse and reformation.

From a personal perspective I whip myself for not doing more, like getting books republished, or photos up as art prints. But my nerves are raw and I have been on the psychological and information conflict zone in an exposed position for a very long time. Not seeking any accolades for heroics, or wishing to complain; just reporting the reality of battle fatigue.
03:53 AM - Jun 27, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Aristarkos ✅ WWG1WGA @Aristarkos
27 June, 07:06
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
What most people do not realize is how old the battle we find ourselves in is nor between who that battle actually is...

I've been "awake" for many years, for example I never believed the 911 narrative and have been in a "fight" for many years... I've posted over 2500 posts on Bibleforums.org (now gone and so are my posts) and was censored and banned from it for telling the truth, because it is a "faith" matter we find ourselves in, there is earthly truth and spiritual (heavenly) truth and it's only to be found in Scripture...

This is not the time nor the place to discuss these matters on this site, but maybe we can all find some comfort in the realization this war is not the end of it, just a battle we're going to win, the real enemy never gives up until he's defeated...

Eze. 28:18 "... therefore will I bring forth a fire from the midst of thee, it shall devour thee, and I will bring thee TO ASHES UPON THE EARTH in the sight of all them that behold thee." 🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Miss. Messina @Messina
27 June, 05:17
The battle is real :( feeling ALL is important , aslo beneficial -it’s concerning when we feel numbness

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
God Wins donated @GR2021
27 June, 04:12
Yes, the fatigue is real and hard to avoid sometimes as we circle in and out of daily routine. But it will be ok and know we will come out as free spirits on the other side. ❤️

Verily Chambers @Verily1
27 June, 04:05
Martin. Your writings in particular have been responsible for helping endless numbers of patriots through this PSYOP. I have had many a down day and you have filled me with understanding and wisdom that has renewed my hope. I can say many people because you have had the same effect on my friends and theirs. Thank you and Bravo. God Speed patriot. You are a hidden martyr for Truth. Best Regards Verily from Australia.

Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
27 June, 04:16
In response Verily Chambers to her Publication
I am just another person having a very human experience, and with a talent for articulating it. The shared struggle seems easier to bear than one borne in isolation. Glad to make our collective pain speakable.