1CC Ryder @NWJoyful1
Hey fam! I have missed all of you during the last week. I am pretty much one of the silent Anons lurking in the shadows and soaking up your knowledge. I am now asking for a little advice. A week ago Thursday I had a heart attack! God is absolutely AMAZING and showed me that I needed to get to the ER right away. Thank Him that I listened. So this past Monday I had a triple bypass. I can not tell you how grateful my stubborn self didn't delay going to the hospital (there's a way deeper story about this)! My question is, because of course the Big Pharma doctor's have prescribed a whole sh**tload of new med's to take and I am sooooo leary of this! Please share any advice on natural alternatives. I am so grateful for all of you!
10:04 PM - Jun 26, 2022
Only people mentioned by NWJoyful1 in this post can reply
Victor This Guy @This_guy
29 June, 11:49
In response 1CC Ryder to her Publication
All good advice in these comments.....eat well (better anyway)....and ill add...look into parasite kiling meds and natural stuff that alkalines ur system. Hydroxychloroquine, ivermectin, chlorine dioxide, get comfortable with at least one or more of these....parasites are NEVER diagnosed. Chronic issues that are VERY hard to resolve are likely parasites or other types of lil bastards in ur system. Praying for u!!!πŸ‘ŠπŸ€πŸ™β˜οΈπŸπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’œβ™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘ Glad ur not so stubborn anymore.πŸ™ƒ U rock...and ur a badass!!!πŸ€—

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beverly Clark @HappyCamper21
26 June, 10:30
So happy you are ok! I’m also the silent one for the most part but share with friends and family like crazy! I agree big Pharma is dangerous my husband takes a lot of meds for his situation as well and I don’t like it. there are a lot if great easential oils out there. Also there is a great meducal reaouce called The truth about cancer a husband and wife with a huge following iof holistic doctors they talk about cancer heart disease vaccines diabetes how the right foods can cure almost anything. i highly recommend you research Ty and Charlene Bollinger they are amazing! Goid luck my friend many πŸ™πŸ» sending your way!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
1CC Ryder @NWJoyful1
26 June, 10:32
In response Beverly Clark to her Publication
Thank you Bev! Will definitely look into this!

So happy you are ok! I’m also the silent one for the most part but share with friends and family like crazy! I agree big Pharma is dangerous my husband takes a lot of meds for his situation as well and I don’t like it. there are a lot if great easential oils out there. Also there is a great meducal reaouce called The truth about cancer a husband and wife with a huge following iof holistic doctors they talk about cancer heart disease vaccines diabetes how the right foods can cure almost anything. i highly recommend you research Ty and Charlene Bollinger they are amazing! Goid luck my friend many πŸ™πŸ» sending your way!

Only followers of this user (CueTee42) can see their posts

Carole Parnell donated @MagaMutt
26 June, 10:07
Glad you are doing well and prayers you keep improving!!πŸ™