1CC Ryder @NWJoyful1
26 June, 10:04
Hey fam! I have missed all of you during the last week. I am pretty much one of the silent Anons lurking in the shadows and soaking up your knowledge. I am now asking for a little advice. A week ago Thursday I had a heart attack! God is absolutely AMAZING and showed me that I needed to get to the ER right away. Thank Him that I listened. So this past Monday I had a triple bypass. I can not tell you how grateful my stubborn self didn't delay going to the hospital (there's a way deeper story about this)! My question is, because of course the Big Pharma doctor's have prescribed a whole sh**tload of new med's to take and I am sooooo leary of this! Please share any advice on natural alternatives. I am so grateful for all of you!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beverly Clark @HappyCamper21
So happy you are ok! I’m also the silent one for the most part but share with friends and family like crazy! I agree big Pharma is dangerous my husband takes a lot of meds for his situation as well and I don’t like it. there are a lot if great easential oils out there. Also there is a great meducal reaouce called The truth about cancer a husband and wife with a huge following iof holistic doctors they talk about cancer heart disease vaccines diabetes how the right foods can cure almost anything. i highly recommend you research Ty and Charlene Bollinger they are amazing! Goid luck my friend many 🙏🏻 sending your way!
10:30 PM - Jun 26, 2022
In response 1CC Ryder to her Publication
Only people mentioned by HappyCamper21 in this post can reply
1CC Ryder @NWJoyful1
26 June, 10:32
In response Beverly Clark to her Publication
Thank you Bev! Will definitely look into this!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396