1CC Ryder @NWJoyful1
26 June, 10:04
Hey fam! I have missed all of you during the last week. I am pretty much one of the silent Anons lurking in the shadows and soaking up your knowledge. I am now asking for a little advice. A week ago Thursday I had a heart attack! God is absolutely AMAZING and showed me that I needed to get to the ER right away. Thank Him that I listened. So this past Monday I had a triple bypass. I can not tell you how grateful my stubborn self didn't delay going to the hospital (there's a way deeper story about this)! My question is, because of course the Big Pharma doctor's have prescribed a whole sh**tload of new med's to take and I am sooooo leary of this! Please share any advice on natural alternatives. I am so grateful for all of you!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beverly Clark @HappyCamper21
So happy you are ok! I’m also the silent one for the most part but share with friends and family like crazy! I agree big Pharma is dangerous my husband takes a lot of meds for his situation as well and I don’t like it. there are a lot if great easential oils out there. Also there is a great meducal reaouce called The truth about cancer a husband and wife with a huge following iof holistic doctors they talk about cancer heart disease vaccines diabetes how the right foods can cure almost anything. i highly recommend you research Ty and Charlene Bollinger they are amazing! Goid luck my friend many 🙏🏻 sending your way!
10:30 PM - Jun 26, 2022
In response 1CC Ryder to her Publication
Only people mentioned by HappyCamper21 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Beverly Clark, click on at the bottom under it