Samuel Saldana @ZemahBenYishai
26 June, 01:41
Never Forget: Planned Parenthood Was Caught Selling Baby Parts

https://townhall.com/colum...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by AQPATRON in this post can reply
memes matter @NoComment
27 June, 10:57
In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication
I remember ricky lake and the whistleblower from a jewish family sayin they eat they're babies as a lifestyle and worship satan

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
27 June, 10:58
In response memes matter to her Publication
👍👍

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
27 June, 10:40
We just got a new Asain Seafood market here. Went in a looked around last week. Cant force myself to buy anything..

Samuel Saldana @ZemahBenYishai
26 June, 10:08
I know!
Thanks for you comments!

memes matter @NoComment
27 June, 10:50
In response Samuel Saldana to his Publication

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
27 June, 10:54
In response Samuel Saldana to his Publication
these people are beyond sick