SAR 1776Q @SAR1776Q
26 June, 03:24
πŸ‘‡ THIS. After 25 Years Of Being 'Awake & Informed', I've Seen More 'We The Decoders' Than WE THE PEOPLE. WE ARE The Solution We've Been Waiting For. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ¦…
#LFG #TheWarIsReal
https://t.me/bioclandestin...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
Q Team knows what they're doing and probably with a Quantum Computer in one hand and Looking Glass in the other I'm sure they knew we'd be talking about the drops like we always do...And, yes some will speculate as to their exact meanings and what they are forecasting and dates and times will be predicted and come and go but I am just so glad to see them (Q) back that I really am not worried how the "asleep" are going to react to a comment I may or may not make about a particular drop...You can't say the Wrong thing to the Right Sheep and you certainly can't say the Right thing to the Wrong Sheep...They will wake up just like we did...One eyelid at a time!!! WWG1WGA
05:47 PM - Jun 26, 2022
In response SAR 1776Q to his Publication
Only people mentioned by JVBanon in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from JVBanon nonaBVJ, click on at the bottom under it