SAR 1776Q @SAR1776Q
πŸ‘‡ THIS. After 25 Years Of Being 'Awake & Informed', I've Seen More 'We The Decoders' Than WE THE PEOPLE. WE ARE The Solution We've Been Waiting For. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ¦…
#LFG #TheWarIsReal
https://t.me/bioclandestin...
03:24 PM - Jun 26, 2022
Only people mentioned by SAR1776Q in this post can reply
Adrienne Green @Itsyoadrienne
27 June, 11:54
In response SAR 1776Q to his Publication
we all were born for this moment. i am my mothers 5th child. i was an accident as she was told it wouldnt be good for her to have more children. she has always said I am here for a special reason....I finally believe this. and I love you people here ❀️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
26 June, 05:47
Q Team knows what they're doing and probably with a Quantum Computer in one hand and Looking Glass in the other I'm sure they knew we'd be talking about the drops like we always do...And, yes some will speculate as to their exact meanings and what they are forecasting and dates and times will be predicted and come and go but I am just so glad to see them (Q) back that I really am not worried how the "asleep" are going to react to a comment I may or may not make about a particular drop...You can't say the Wrong thing to the Right Sheep and you certainly can't say the Right thing to the Wrong Sheep...They will wake up just like we did...One eyelid at a time!!! WWG1WGA

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Desert Dog @Zippydog
26 June, 05:32
Not only yeah, but HELL YEAH! πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. @Hawkeye_Loccard
26 June, 04:53
and for the 'print' published version:
https://bioclandestine.sub...