Jason VanDerpoel @IamJason913
I hope to meet many if not all of You one day, but in the event that I can't, just know I Love You and am so Thankful to God for allowing me to stand with all You brilliant folk.
03:29 PM - Jun 26, 2022
Only people mentioned by IamJason913 in this post can reply
Victoria Walters @Victorious11
28 June, 12:12
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
love back to you Jason♥️am thankful also to stand with all of you

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
28 June, 12:13
In response Victoria Walters to her Publication
❤️🙏❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
26 June, 04:47
I feel the same way! I so want to meet my AU family. What a great time we would have. If we cannot meet in this life, perhaps the Lord will have us together in heaven. 😇

26 June, 04:49
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
🤗😇🙏❤️

hope saxton @Scribe11
26 June, 04:34
I hope to meet you all as well. ❤

26 June, 04:35
In response hope saxton to her Publication
💞🙏🕊️🙏💞

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
26 June, 04:02
Likewise❣️🙌🙏❤️💯🙏

26 June, 04:03
In response Janet DuPre to her Publication
💞🙏💞

Par Nelli @Parnelli
26 June, 03:59
Love you Jay ❤

26 June, 04:00
In response Par Nelli to her Publication
Love You too. ❤️🙏❤️

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
26 June, 03:46
Right back to you Brother...see you soon, one way or another😉
Love and Hugs🙏💞

26 June, 03:54
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
💞🙏💞

janice marie donated @jmmcginley
26 June, 03:46
I really do hope we will be able to all meet one day..on Anon Island 😊
Its been an honor to be a part of this family! God bless you all 🙏

26 June, 03:55
In response janice marie to her Publication
💞🙏💞

Only followers of this user (CueTee42) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (CueTee42) can see their posts

26 June, 03:43
In response CueTee 1776 to her Publication
💞🙏💞

Flowerpatriot Returns @flowerpatriot4
26 June, 03:39
Honored. ♥️🙏

In response Flowerpatriot Returns to her Publication
As I Am. 💞🙏💞

DorQus Patriot @DorQus17
26 June, 03:38
Love you too and feel honored as well! 💗

In response DorQus Patriot to her Publication
💞🙏💞

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
26 June, 03:37
Much LOVE and BLISS to you, my FRIEND! 🙏🕊💗✨
YOU are AMAZING, an I AM honored to be in your PRESENCE! 😇

26 June, 03:38
In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication
You are very kind and right back at ya. 💞🙏💞

Anne Kats @anneanon1
26 June, 03:36
LU Jason 🕊💖🙌🏼🙏🏼

26 June, 03:37
In response Anne Kats to her Publication
💞🙏💞

Cyndi Bankston @Cyndi
26 June, 03:35
Back at you!!

Sista Sue @SC18835410
26 June, 03:35
Where are we having the celebration? Anon Island sounds like the ultimate choice to me! ❤️ Would love the opportunity to thank so many of you in person. So many have been in this fight before most of us even began to wake up. So grateful for their patience and sacrifice! ❤️

26 June, 03:36
In response Sista Sue to her Publication
Well said. Wherever it may be, so shall I.

Felixa Unger @FelixaUnger
26 June, 03:31
Awww........so sweet of you to say! And I'm with you 100%.

26 June, 03:33
In response Felixa Unger to her Publication
❤️🙏❤️