Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
26 June, 03:00
BioClandestine

Alright, this is going to be a very uncomfortable conversation for many, but someone needs to step up. This is a topic I never directly talk about, but today we are going to talk about it. We are going to have an adult conversation about Q. More specifically, the people who talk about Q, the Anons.

To preface my statements, those that have known me, know I go back to the beginning. I’ve been following the drops since Halloween, 2017. I used to be popular anon on Twitter under many different names, I’ve read every drop a plethora of times. I’ve followed the entire time. I’m an Anon, I just intentionally avoid directly talk about Q to create a message more digestible for normies, and all those who are turned off by the Q community.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
So Q is back to posting after zero comms for 18 months, which has obviously sparked a lot of excitement in the Anon community. But with this excitement, comes a slew of new terrible decodes/interpretations and egregious stretches to make connections that simply are not there.

Folks, you need to recognize that it’s different this time around. We have built a big-ass audience over the past 18 months. We are literally the news now. I’m breaking massive stories like Russia targeting US biolabs, while the media are praising nazis and pushing fake war propaganda. Big name guests like Gregg Phillips, Kash Patel, Dinesh D’Souza, Trump’s Lawyer Peter Ticktin, etc., have been coming onto Anon podcasts and shows. A lot of people come to Anons for their news now, because the media have completely fallen off of a cliff and we are providing the ACTUAL NEWS.
03:02 PM - Jun 26, 2022
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Robertauthor in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Robert Wakefield, click on at the bottom under it