Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Ana Tate @Anatated
26 June, 02:58
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
I have realized that she fits a certain pattern that I have found unhelpful in my life. As such, and with a great deal of reflection on how I choose to react to people and situations, I have come to the conclusion that her presence in my world is not necessary. Knowing that nothing is wasted in God’s economy, I choose to let Him use her and heal her as he sees fit. She is not my responsibility, to help, chastise or regard, on any level. Only the ones who will hear Gods truth from us are sent by Him for us to teach. The others belong to someone else. Your heart is good and we all know that you have tried. God has a different plan for her. Recognize the patterns. It will help you to know who was sent to you for teaching.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Moira Ronain @Redsquirrel
26 June, 02:51
She has blocked many Joey. please send understanding and forgiveness. Those troubled and lost can find thier way back. I looked at the anger and hate spewed as a preperation for the future when the slumbering find things out. Being kind and forgiving is a challenge when faced with such anger. It hurts. It will eventually work itself out. 💞💞💞

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Photon 333 donated @Photon
26 June, 02:30
Then we pray that she will have self-realization and be healed from her pain. 💙 Open your heart, Lauren.