Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
26 June, 01:28
I'm really trying to understand the R v. W scotus ruling.
I get the whole "constitutional" thing - how this needs to be returned to the states.
It's the timing of it.
Both sides are going ape sheot - totally lost in emotions.
Will this stop Planned Parenthood and their agenda of horror?
Will this help unify us?
Not from what I'm seeing.
We need to be able to TALK - as adults.
There are so many complexities to this issue
and I am seeing too many patriots toss out stereotypes that make them look ridiculous.
We seriously need a UNIFYING event
AND
we need to learn to TALK AGAIN with one another
instead of the way this system set out to do:
make us really good at yelling and defending
instead of
LISTENING.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victor This Guy @This_guy
Hi miss Victoria.....im Victor.πŸ€“ ......this ruling and subsequent discussions/shouting matches will be quieted by the evidence/proof of organ harvesting and selling of fetus's. That will unite most of us....the rest are monsters who dont calibrate to this new knowlege. Trust the plan...we know God wins and we are on His side. We were chosen. More will begin happening publicly now that devisive rulings have been attained....be ready for anything....but know that we win. Stay safe and know that U Rock! I hope that helps a lil. This Guy.(Victor)πŸ€πŸ‘ŠπŸ™β˜οΈπŸπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’œβ™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘
01:39 PM - Jun 26, 2022
In response Victoria ~ Z Skywalker to her Publication
Only people mentioned by This_guy in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Victor This Guy, click on at the bottom under it