Only people mentioned by IGG1776 in this post can reply
Karl Wiggins @KarlWiggins
27 June, 02:00
In response 1776 ... to his Publication
Interesting formula's

🧐

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
26 June, 06:37
you know what's interesting? in march 2019 - i took a walk and saw a complex mathematical formula on the back of a car trunk with the caption "TO ESCAPE EARTH".....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
26 June, 06:50
In response Victoria ~ Z Skywalker to her Publication

illusion Confusion @illusionConfusion
26 June, 09:38
Wow!!!

The Real Me @TheRealMe
26 June, 09:35
“Sometimes you have to take a step back to move forward.” —VK

The Real Me @TheRealMe
26 June, 09:35
“Sometimes you have to take a step back to move forward.” —VK

SMa rk. @SMaRkuS
26 June, 08:51

SMa rk. @SMaRkuS
26 June, 08:50

Cynthia Conkling @CynthiaConkling
26 June, 08:36
https://www.amazon.com/gp/... CHEMTRAILS in UPSTATE NY today!

Tired of Two Tiered Justice @Tired_of_2_Tiered_Justice
26 June, 08:35
Probabilty Theory. something about to go down folks.

Bridget Lentin @Brisha
26 June, 08:47
In response Tired of Two Tiered Justice to his Publication
my immediate thought as well

CJJM Patriot @caribou
26 June, 08:30
uh oh.