Doq Holliday @doqholliday
What if I told you “the plan” was put together before we came to earth?

Would ya believe me?

Vibes are bringing the plan together. Full circle.
12:20 AM - Jun 26, 2022
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
30 June, 01:39
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
A Fellow Human @AFellowHuman
29 June, 11:26
IT IS TIME TO TEAR DOWN THE FALSE. MAN HAS COME FULL CIRCLE. IT IS MY TRUE TIME ON EARTH AS IN HEAVEN. PREPARE YOUR SOUL. GOD IS GOOD ALL THE TIME.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CharRose @CharRose
28 June, 05:14
Yes!

Happy Dawg @EnjoyingtheRide
27 June, 08:06
JFKs eternal flame, or original Q is a couple years older than me. So definitely yes.

Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
27 June, 12:06
What Paula said 👇

Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
27 June, 10:12
If someone told me I would be totally believing what I am today a couple of years ago I would have scoffed big time - now there is no doubt in my mind that what we are living in is a pre-planned event - we have all chosen to participate in this and I am so grateful - God Bless you all

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
27 June, 09:32
Got a 111 when I re-posted!

1Pinky Toe Warrior @1Pinky_Toe
26 June, 11:44
yes ,God planned it

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
26 June, 10:51
The weird thing for me is I was never a social media person, no FB, nothing. Then I had an urge to get on Twit, my "mission" was to share my nature photos accompanied with scripture. Soon I was drawn to the Trump Prophesies book, then Q. Suddenly it felt like I found home, friends that felt instantly familar. AU really feels like I moved to the right " neighborhood" with friends who have a soul connection. I just want to meet everyone! Covid switched my "mission" to health, sharing medical insights, since I spent 50 years as an RN. I had the covid scheme figured out in a week. Like I already knew critical things, could connect the dots right away. Not sure it means anything about being here before, but I am so thankful to be here. 😇

Leslie Speers @LSpeers1209
27 June, 09:33
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
And we're glad you're here!!

Qs Pawn4- Z17 @jgkagen5
27 June, 09:36
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
Thank you, Carol. So glad you're here too.
🙏❤️🙏

The weird thing for me is I was never a social media person, no FB, nothing. Then I had an urge to get on Twit, my "mission" was to share my nature photos accompanied with scripture. Soon I was drawn to the Trump Prophesies book, then Q. Suddenly it felt like I found home, friends that felt instantly familar. AU really feels like I moved to the right " neighborhood" with friends who have a soul connection. I just want to meet everyone! Covid switched my "mission" to health, sharing medical insights, since I spent 50 years as an RN. I had the covid scheme figured out in a week. Like I already knew critical things, could connect the dots right away. Not sure it means anything about being here before, but I am so thankful to be here. 😇

Grace4 mankind @Grace4mankind
26 June, 08:42
I believe! I saw a vision of me holding twins before I went through invetro. I promised God if I would take care of them until my last breath, two beautiful boys now 22 yrs old❤️

NEO ONE @Neo
26 June, 07:29
1️⃣7️⃣1️⃣%

Canadian Patriot @WWG1WGA12
26 June, 06:13
yes i do believe, what a amazing time to be alive and Awakened 👏👏🇨🇦

Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
26 June, 05:45
This is true--Gods word--Gods ways--Gods sovereignty
shows this to be, in all *happenings

Oliver Jaxson @Jennifer_ojs
26 June, 03:32
100% Doq!
Full Circle.

Deena Gee @DeenaGee2
26 June, 03:15
Yes I believe you. I don’t know if we volunteered or if we were chosen but I believe we are right where we are meant to be and I’m proud be here!

Free Thinker @WhaleheadWorldCue
26 June, 02:55
Doq, There is know doubt you know what is going to happen. If you know why don’t you share more information? No one is above another.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
26 June, 02:53
Well, see there, Nana is not as crazy as ya'll have been thinking!
4yrs ago a sweet fella presented us with a question or 2.
He always started out with:
"What if I told You"
"What if I told you that you are an infinite being & you planned to come to Earth to have this life experience?"
"What if I told you that you had a soul family & that all of you together planned this all out before you came to Earth?"

At the time Nana thought he was just a sweet man that was a bit off his rocker, well ok, TOTALLY FOOKN off his rocker.
Foot Washing Baptist ol Lady here & he must just be on shrooms or something.

Truth of the matter turns out to be that he was telling the TRUTH!
Most of us have been here many times before, but this time is different!
This time God sent really genius Big Beings & Angelics with us so that we would win the game this time, by not playing the game,
We have won by ending the game, by dismantling it piece by piece. This took them by surprise until it was too l

Happy Days @Sun2516
26 June, 09:50
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I am thinking this this makes the most sense.

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
27 June, 09:34
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
on target Nana ... LOL, & always so funny

Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
26 June, 02:49

311 | 113

113 > 23

23 > 5 | 5

Carminda Camara @CarmindaC
26 June, 02:49
I do believe this to be true

I also feel many of us have transformed during the time Q went dark …

The ones who came back here now have had to overcome allot of reflection & pain & taking stock of what’s REAL & not

I believe we will break the walls of this Matrix simulation with the energy of our personal transformation through our pain

Birth is painful but it will be worth it

HOLD THE LINE NOW 🙏🏼

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
26 June, 02:42
Well God is definitely a long time planner. 1k, 2k, 5k years are nothing to him.😊

hope saxton @Scribe11
26 June, 02:29
I would agree.
I want to remember. I had many messages over the years telling me that I need to 're member.'
Just have not figured out the how yet.

《Casey》 ☆☆☆ donated @Casey_AK_Patriot
26 June, 02:29
Si

Jewels 777✨❤️ donated @jewelsc
26 June, 02:28
A full circle is something consistently going on.

sercorimo ... @sercorimo
26 June, 02:23
YES! I believe you!

James Dean @Wait_its_time
26 June, 12:35
I TRUSTED IN THE LORD AND TRUST IN NO MAN. NO ONE SHALL KNOW THE DAY OR TIME UPON THE RETURN OF JESUS.

THERE ARE STILL SO MANY SOULS THAT NEED TO BE SAVED SO THERE IS STILL SO MUCH WORK TO DO. GOD DOES NOT WANT JUST A FEW OF THOSE SOULS HE WANTS ALL OF THEM.

CourtneyM *** donated @Courtm6444
26 June, 12:04
Yes Sir! I believe it.

Tyler 316 @TWM316
26 June, 12:02
Over before it began.

I am Keri @Lionessheart
26 June, 11:35
I was granted a vision 13 years ago...I was standing in a library, it appeared endless. I was told that i was standing in my section, this is where you pick your life, depending on what lesson I would be working on(7 lessons). Once you pick you read that life, our souls know! 😀 (and i assume that, itself, is why babies dont talk,they remember)
To answer your question...yes! our souls know whats coming and how we will assist