Doq Holliday @doqholliday
26 June, 12:20
What if I told you β€œthe plan” was put together before we came to earth?

Would ya believe me?

Vibes are bringing the plan together. Full circle.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
26 June, 10:51
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
The weird thing for me is I was never a social media person, no FB, nothing. Then I had an urge to get on Twit, my "mission" was to share my nature photos accompanied with scripture. Soon I was drawn to the Trump Prophesies book, then Q. Suddenly it felt like I found home, friends that felt instantly familar. AU really feels like I moved to the right " neighborhood" with friends who have a soul connection. I just want to meet everyone! Covid switched my "mission" to health, sharing medical insights, since I spent 50 years as an RN. I had the covid scheme figured out in a week. Like I already knew critical things, could connect the dots right away. Not sure it means anything about being here before, but I am so thankful to be here. πŸ˜‡

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Qs Pawn4- Z17 @jgkagen5
Thank you, Carol. So glad you're here too.
πŸ™β€οΈπŸ™
09:36 AM - Jun 27, 2022
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
Only people mentioned by jgkagen5 in this post can reply
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
27 June, 09:48
In response Qs Pawn4- Z17 to his Publication