17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
GEORGE posted a video on telegram yesterday about abortion. it is the beginning of some major difficult truths, and IMO, it is a part of the “the choice to know will be yours”.

yes, you can know that there is evil and be able to identify. it is videos like this, however, that need to be handled with kid gloves.

not everyone needs to see these things. and this is only scratching the surface of the evil. be careful what you post, think about how you’d feel to come across these things in the wild, and if you’d want your mother to stumble upon them in the wild.

just be cognizant - we want to move toward the light and love, not continue to perpetuate the pain and shock.
09:11 PM - Jun 25, 2022
Only people mentioned by 17Commentary in this post can reply
Jane Freemyer @AngelDPAquataine2821
27 June, 08:55
In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication
So incredibly true - well said!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Photon 333 donated @Photon
27 June, 02:11
Yes, very important. Some of what they've done only the very strong can handle.

However, if people don't know the essance of what has been done—with or without seeing—we have failed to stop this evil once and for all.

I'm confident that most patriots will find the right balance.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
25 June, 09:19
My mother is in here mid 80's and some of this I just will not expose her to she does need it to know the truth!