Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
25 June, 08:55
Is my intuition on this right? My sense is that we have been given a "box" (via Q) to play in as part of The Plan. We have had to learn our roles and their boundaries in a kind of osmotic process. We cannot be given direct and explicit orders, but that doesn't stop us forming a fully functioning militia in an information war. Our contribution is very real and meaningful, just it has to be aligned to the overall outcome.

The "box" keeps us from straying into areas that are unhelpful — so we don't hunt down anything about covert operational activities on our side or publicise then, for instance. We refrain from anything that could give the other side cause to paint us as violent or unlawful. We anchor this in the pursuit of equal justice under the rule of constitutional law, and leave many of our personal beliefs aside for that goal.

What is "in scope" and "out of scope" for the role of an anon?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Whimma Texas @Whimma
10-4 on that! i was thinking the exact same thing this morning. we have our army of anons here. we have a peace, calm, and respect among us. we also thirst for truth and will fight for what's right! this playground has kept us all together spiritually, mentally, socially and able to recharge, regroup, and maintain our sanity! together!!!
01:40 PM - Jun 25, 2022
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Whimma in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Whimma Texas, click on at the bottom under it