Martin Geddes @martingeddes
Is my intuition on this right? My sense is that we have been given a "box" (via Q) to play in as part of The Plan. We have had to learn our roles and their boundaries in a kind of osmotic process. We cannot be given direct and explicit orders, but that doesn't stop us forming a fully functioning militia in an information war. Our contribution is very real and meaningful, just it has to be aligned to the overall outcome.

The "box" keeps us from straying into areas that are unhelpful — so we don't hunt down anything about covert operational activities on our side or publicise then, for instance. We refrain from anything that could give the other side cause to paint us as violent or unlawful. We anchor this in the pursuit of equal justice under the rule of constitutional law, and leave many of our personal beliefs aside for that goal.

What is "in scope" and "out of scope" for the role of an anon?
08:55 AM - Jun 25, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Christina Evans-Earl @Mysearl
25 June, 08:02
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Found this here today.... cannot take any credit but I really like it!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
25 June, 05:50
be ethical, honest, support the constitution

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
THE DIGITAL WARRIOR WE ARE THE MAGA TEAM !!!!!!!!!!

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
Supporting candidates with an America 1st agenda and who can stand up to opposition.

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
25 June, 05:48
AMEN MARTIN PATRIOTS STAND ANONS KNOW OUR VALUE TO THE GREAT AWAKENING WWG1WGA WW

Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
25 June, 05:46
great question - IMHO we are information warriors - at least that is what I consider myself - sharing tidbits of information and slowly waking up those asleep - pretty major project

Blinky Blinx donated @Blinkyblinx
25 June, 04:53
As far as direct orders, I wonder if it is in large part because this is biblical, it is important for us to use free will at all times… and if we had just been “following orders” no matter how noble and just, we wouldn’t have learned to fine tune our discernment and critical thinking. Q (God) also knew that our souls had signed up for this mission and we were going to end up just where we are supposed to be as far as our personal contribution.

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
25 June, 04:18

Bee Bee @BxAx17
25 June, 01:48
Why oh why you using the word box makes me wonder to VK cube?
You have more than you know
Could we mean more than we think?

HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
25 June, 04:22
In response Bee Bee to her Publication
🙏🙏🙏

Whimma Texas @Whimma
25 June, 01:40
10-4 on that! i was thinking the exact same thing this morning. we have our army of anons here. we have a peace, calm, and respect among us. we also thirst for truth and will fight for what's right! this playground has kept us all together spiritually, mentally, socially and able to recharge, regroup, and maintain our sanity! together!!!

Wlim Elgof @johnny1x
25 June, 01:37
Since your essays a few years back I've followed your lead in many things.
Martin, If it ain't broke don't fix it.
WWG1WGA

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
25 June, 01:36
brilliant❤️🔥🙌

Ken Mac @KenMac
25 June, 10:51
Not sure what’s in and out of scope here.

I have however witnessed a whole lot of Change Requests (CRs) as we reach project completion. 😀🐸🍿✌🏽

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
25 June, 10:13
At the core of all of this engagement is truth. It is truth that sets people free. This movement is all about revealing truth. Everyone truly involved for the betterment of society has a deep desire, IMO for understanding and sharing the truth. Each dedicated soul has their area of knowledge or expertise to share. It may be medical/ health issues ( this is one of mine) spiritual truth ( another of mine). Others have scientific, computer, research, financial, policy, laws, artistic, constitutional, military, etc. areas of expertise. These various areas of knowledge are shared and it all comes together in a beautiful tapestry woven together by each person contributing their individual gifts and talents. 😇

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
25 June, 01:38
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
Spot on❣️

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
25 June, 05:45
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
Beautifully said. ❤️

I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
25 June, 09:57
Having been "activated" Awake by Universal prompts (11:11!, 11:11!!, 11:11!!!) over 20 years ago, I can See how it's going for me, personally.

I was Guided by "thoughts" that lead me down all the rabbit holes. Illuminati everything, follow the money, ancestry/bloodlines, Rothschild med and banking, Denver airport evils, FEMA/Walmart curiosities, and a few military ops (like Jade Helm).

When this Spiritual War erupted into tangible grasp, I realized why I'd been lead in those ways.
It was suddenly apparent to me that I was positioned uniquely to help steer the Awakening to answers they were seeking.

20 years of "conspiracy theorist" instantly shifted to guidance counselor.
Life Purpose Known.
I'm part of the crew that Mentors the new thought Leaders once the dumpster fires finally burn out.
(aka: how to NEVER get this twisted again)

🙏
This makes us Teammates, Anon. Blessings!

Dennis 1776 @dmrome
25 June, 02:42
In response I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve to her Publication
So beautifully said ! 👍 🎯

Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
25 June, 05:49
In response I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve to her Publication
ahhhh....you say "team mates"...I say family!🥰

Julia Bradley @JuliaB55
25 June, 09:25
Taking the temperature of Anons is simple.
We went home and remained at peace as directed by DJT and our Christian values.
We expect the military to act and have trusted the plan.

But BE AWARE, if the traitorous Congress and their affiliates are not dealt with SOON, you will see American Patriots rising up to fight like you have NEVER SEEN.
No arbitrary scope or box will contain us.

Vivian Ramey @Vvvvvv7
25 June, 09:22
With pure intentions of goodwill and love. iI feel you are about to get busy 😊

Laura -VS @lachacquitamama
25 June, 09:08
Carefully guided. As Creator has intended.

Matrix Observer @MatrixObserver
25 June, 09:07
In scope is truth, effort, peacefulness, lawful avenues, humour, support, protection, humility, charity, love.

Out of scope is the opposite to each of the above, lies, lethargy, violence, bitterness, division, abandonment, ego, profiteering, hate.

Lion Hart @Lion_Hart
25 June, 09:07
What is "in scope" and "out of scope" for the role of an anon?

This may depend on the knowledge, talents, resources, etc of the anon; how the anon personally combs over information and shares it.

Haint Blue @HaintBlue
25 June, 09:06
Not a question I can answer. I have certainly learned so much from and about anons. Based upon our on perspectives and individuality(s). Some anons are gang busters, while others are very sensitive (in a good way). This of course factors in to what any interpretation of the scope might be. What are the boundaries? Depends on the anon, I suppose:) I probably missed the mark by a mile, haha. And I often wonder how difficult it must be for MG operating another level completely:):) Thank you for putting up with the rest of us!