Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
17 June, 10:57
who needs a Vibe Boost? :)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beck Step @BlonDDE45
17 June, 11:22
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
I could sure use some positive vibes. Trying everything I can to stay positive. The hubby has been on a doom and gloom rampage for the past month. He's a good man, but something is pushing him to such negativity lately. His PTSD is getting the better of him and I have tried everything I can think of to help him. I've stayed positive with him, but I am breaking down. Please say a prayer for him.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
WTX_gal Gee @Let_Them_Eat_Kek
17 June, 11:26
In response Beck Step to her Publication
I feel ya. I have a negative Ned, too. 😞
Good thing I also have Jesus is all I can say. ☺️

Beck Step @BlonDDE45
17 June, 11:32
In response WTX_gal Gee to her Publication
Sad thing he has never been like this. It's breaking my heart. He's attacking me for no reason what-so-ever. I am not engaging, but trying to calm him down. I jist pray for him. I pray to God every day for his comfort and protection.

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
17 June, 11:59
Have you tried anointing your house?
You can put a tiny bit of oil in a little dish and pray over it asking God to bless it for anointing your house. Then dip the tip of your finger in it, and go from door post to door post, anointing each side of the door post in Jesus' name while speaking out loud (words = energy frequency vibration). This is what I say: "I anoint this house in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ. Anything that is not holy, I bind you up and command you to go and never return, in Jesus name.". You'll want to anoint your bed frame also.

Beck Step @BlonDDE45
18 June, 12:03
In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication
No I have not done that before but will do it. I will try anything right now. Thank you so much. I feel bad for posting this, but I don't have anyone to talk to.

Sandy ODell @MrsODell
Don't feel bad for posting at all. WWG1WGA never forget this!! ❤️ I've seen psychological differences in a few of my co-workers that are triple jabbed. They have been more easily agitated and just no fun to be around. I'm praying and sending good vibes your way.
02:25 AM - Jun 25, 2022
Only people mentioned by MrsODell in this post can reply
Beck Step @BlonDDE45
25 June, 05:44
In response Sandy ODell to her Publication
Thank you. And I am thankful he never took the jab. I think it's just his PTSD with what has been going on and worrying about protecting us all the time.