Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
One more thing:

Juan's prayer tonight!
Prayer at the End from Ninos show by JUAN O SAVIN:
Father God we thank you for letting us be here at this exact moment to be in the Fight. I pray you protect every single one in this audience. Give them clarity of mind, clarity of purpose. Help them to know exactly where they FIT in this PUZZLE, in this FIGHT. Give them strength, BLESS them, encourage them. Hold them close to you. HELP US ALL. Where We Go ONE We Go ALL. Together in your SPIRIT. BY THE BLOOD OF CHRIST. GOD BLESS. GOD SAVE AMERICA. In Jesus Name. Amen
02:24 AM - Jun 25, 2022
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Nadia Naadje @Nadia
25 June, 03:19
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Amen 🙏❤

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
25 June, 09:54
In response Nadia Naadje to her Publication
Who knew John John wainthepain01 was such and artist!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
25 June, 02:55
PRAYER OF ST FRANCIS (PRAYER FOR PEACE_

It is in Dying (i.e. Surrendering Our Personal "I" to the Universal "I") that We are Born to Eternal Life (i.e. that We become Consciously Present to the Presence of God in Ourselves and One Another)

"Lord, make Me an Instrument of Your Peace:
Where there is Hatred, let Me Sow Love;
Where there is Injury, Pardon;
Where there is Doubt, Faith;
Where there is Despair, Hope;
Where there is Darkness, Light;
Where there is Sadness, Joy.
O Divine Master, Grant that I May Not So Much Seek
To Be Consoled as to Console
To Be Understood as to Understand,
To Be Loved as to Love.
For it is in Giving that We Receive
It is in Pardoning that We are Pardoned
And it is in Dying that We Are Born to Eternal Life."
-St Francis of Assisi

Greenstone taniwha @Greenstonetaniwha
25 June, 02:42
🙏 AMENIE

Greenstone taniwha @Greenstonetaniwha
25 June, 02:42
🙏 AMENIE

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
25 June, 02:38
Amen!!🙏❤️ And so funny, but I had been listening to a previous show with Juan (with Michael Jaco) -- and the thought came to me to check Nino's channel. But I didn't. LOL.

HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
25 June, 02:37
🙏🙏🙏