LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
24 June, 11:41
"I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter: So help me God."

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Helen Wheels @HelenWheels
I do solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign or domestic, that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office upon which I am about to enter; So help me God."
02:17 AM - Jun 25, 2022
In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication
Only people mentioned by HelenWheels in this post can reply
Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
25 June, 04:49
In response Helen Wheels to her Publication
I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will and faithfully discharge the duties of the office upon which I am about to enter; So help me God."

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
25 June, 10:36
In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication
24/fkn 7/decade after decade.

Helen Wheels @HelenWheels
25 June, 03:24
In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication
This oath is a bit of an upgrade to my last one. Enlisted don't get to say whether they take the obligation freely. 😂

I, (state your name), do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military
Justice. So help me God. (optional)