LightHeartAnon • LHA @LightHeartAnon
"I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter: So help me God."
11:41 PM - Jun 24, 2022
Only people mentioned by LightHeartAnon in this post can reply
Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
25 June, 04:21
In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication
✋So help me God!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Helen Wheels @HelenWheels
25 June, 02:17
I do solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign or domestic, that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office upon which I am about to enter; So help me God."

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
25 June, 04:49
In response Helen Wheels to her Publication
I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will and faithfully discharge the duties of the office upon which I am about to enter; So help me God."

Captain Rick @CaptainRick
25 June, 01:22
"I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter: So help me God."

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
25 June, 01:59
In response Captain Rick to his Publication
🙏🏻🙌🏻💓

The Real Me @TheRealMe
25 June, 12:15