Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) @i4ni2th4a2th
25 June, 12:48
Q is back!

June 24th, 2022:
Are you ready to serve your country again? Remember your oath.

*Also on June 24th, 2020 (the Oath):

24-Jun-2020 1:06:33 PM EDT
8kun/qresearch

I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter: So help me God. WWG1WGA

Take the oath.
Mission forward.
Q

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
I took the Oath back then and I will take the Oath again now. So help me GOD.
02:05 AM - Jun 25, 2022
Only people mentioned by DaughterOfGod in this post can reply
TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
25 June, 02:08
In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication
I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter: So help me God. WWG1WGA

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396