Enlil and Anne were a couple.

https://www.annunaki.org/e...

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
07:17 PM - Jun 24, 2022
Only people mentioned by KrisWilliams in this post can reply
Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
24 June, 10:09
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
Nibiru is still on its way hopefully the Gallactic Federation has a deal worked out with both of them!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
24 June, 10:09
Nibiru is still on its way hopefully the Gallactic Federation has a deal worked out with both of them!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
24 June, 10:12
In response Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA to his Publication
Yes, true!

Bob Ross @aWaQen
24 June, 10:03

24 June, 10:15
In response Bob Ross to his Publication
😎But TY!!! And I do understand that to play this game it is like the original movie War Games, there is no winner, God wins!

24 June, 10:15
In response Bob Ross to his Publication
😎But TY!!! And I do understand that to play this game it is like the original movie War Games, there is no winner, God wins!

Susan Hackler @suehack
24 June, 09:09
Wow. Did you read all the comments? I'm going to have to read it again to absorb it.

24 June, 09:43
In response Susan Hackler to her Publication
I am still trying to figure some things out. And yes, I have been reading some of the comments below, this is all very very interesting.

So this is a battle between two half brothers. Enlil and Enki. Enlil is hoping to get another chance, and it was originally Enlil's idea to create the humans.

So what happens if those Gods for lack of a better term, or beings might be better put, if Enlil wins this time? What of Enlil's people/humans?

Surely not all Enlil's people and Enki's people are all bad. Some are good and decent. What if they are reincarnated back into human form too?

Like I said, still working on some answers to some questions.