Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
24 June, 07:17
Enlil and Enki are half brothers

Enlil and Anne were a couple.

https://www.annunaki.org/e...

https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Susan Hackler @suehack
Wow. Did you read all the comments? I'm going to have to read it again to absorb it.
09:09 PM - Jun 24, 2022
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
Only people mentioned by suehack in this post can reply
Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
24 June, 09:43
In response Susan Hackler to her Publication
I am still trying to figure some things out. And yes, I have been reading some of the comments below, this is all very very interesting.

So this is a battle between two half brothers. Enlil and Enki. Enlil is hoping to get another chance, and it was originally Enlil's idea to create the humans.

So what happens if those Gods for lack of a better term, or beings might be better put, if Enlil wins this time? What of Enlil's people/humans?

Surely not all Enlil's people and Enki's people are all bad. Some are good and decent. What if they are reincarnated back into human form too?

Like I said, still working on some answers to some questions.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Susan Hackler @suehack
24 June, 09:55
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
It would help so much if people wrote in complete sentences with proper punctuation so you could follow their thought. I had to keep backtracking since the names are so similar. People are not going to want to give up their understanding of the Bible, even though they've been told it was tampered with.

Do you remember a post from one of the big accounts that said the next 14 years are scripted? It was in the middle of a list of things. Might have been Juan. I wish I had saved it.