Kim Runner @kimrunner
Dan on TRUTH Social - 1;44pm Eastern...

“Momentous Supreme Court rulings on guns, abortion cement Trump’s impact on U.S. policy and culture”

https://justthenews.com/po...
02:28 PM - Jun 24, 2022
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
24 June, 03:50
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
This has GOD'S and JESUS' hands all over it. They led President Trump to this moment. Thank them above all else for guiding us to this momentous victory over these demons. We owe GOD and JESUS everything. For without them we are nothing, but with them we have everything. So, Thank You, GOD. Thank You, JESUS. Thank You, President Trump. Thank You, Conservative Supreme Court Justices.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
24 June, 03:13
“Momentous Supreme Court rulings on guns, abortion cement Trump’s impact on U.S. policy and culture”=1090

We Do Not Wrestle Against Flesh And Blood But Against Spiritual Wickedness Dark Powers And Rulers In High Places=1090

This Is It The Last Days Of Serpents' Lies Working On The Masses God Almighty Please Lift All Veils In The Now=1090

You Should Be Afraid Of Jesus, Illuminati, Because Jesus Is God And God Is Going To Get You And There Will Be Hell To Pay=1090

God Please Send Many Blessings Love Protection And Support To All Our Real Human People In The Now We Pray=1090

My Fellow Americans Let's Come Together In God We Trust Let Us Fight Back In A Righteous Honorable And Dignified Manner=1090

Dear Yeshua High God Please Can We All Help You If There Is Anything We Can Do Guide Our Hearts For We Love You So Much=1090

I Want To Stand With You On A Mountain I Want To Bathe With You In The Sea I Want To Live Like This Forever=1090

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LaLaLo 1776 @LaLaLo1776
24 June, 02:39
Kim what is the Schumann doing today with all of this winning?