Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
24 June, 02:28
Dan on TRUTH Social - 1;44pm Eastern...

“Momentous Supreme Court rulings on guns, abortion cement Trump’s impact on U.S. policy and culture”

https://justthenews.com/po...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
“Momentous Supreme Court rulings on guns, abortion cement Trump’s impact on U.S. policy and culture”=1090

We Do Not Wrestle Against Flesh And Blood But Against Spiritual Wickedness Dark Powers And Rulers In High Places=1090

This Is It The Last Days Of Serpents' Lies Working On The Masses God Almighty Please Lift All Veils In The Now=1090

You Should Be Afraid Of Jesus, Illuminati, Because Jesus Is God And God Is Going To Get You And There Will Be Hell To Pay=1090

God Please Send Many Blessings Love Protection And Support To All Our Real Human People In The Now We Pray=1090

My Fellow Americans Let's Come Together In God We Trust Let Us Fight Back In A Righteous Honorable And Dignified Manner=1090

Dear Yeshua High God Please Can We All Help You If There Is Anything We Can Do Guide Our Hearts For We Love You So Much=1090

I Want To Stand With You On A Mountain I Want To Bathe With You In The Sea I Want To Live Like This Forever=1090
03:13 PM - Jun 24, 2022
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Auntie_M in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Auntie_M 369, click on at the bottom under it