Debra Whitney @DebaDo62
19 June, 08:42

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victor This Guy @This_guy
24 June, 10:36
In response Debra Whitney to her Publication
Wow.....confirmation! I was just saying this. With Faith....its not about believeing....its about Knowing. I know my God protects me. I know Jesus saves lives!! When i began to Truely forgive....all scripture began to make sense....and i began to KNOW God. Btw.....i am a believer! But even more that that...i know.πŸ€—πŸ™β˜οΈπŸ˜Œ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Serah Oceane β™‘ @QueenEsther
24 June, 10:37
In response Victor This Guy to his Publication
🎯🎯🎯

24 June, 10:51
In response Serah Oceane β™‘ to her Publication
U rock Serah!......thank u for more confirmation too!πŸ€“πŸ€πŸ‘Šβ˜οΈπŸ™πŸπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’œβ™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘

Only people mentioned by QueenEsther in this post can reply
24 June, 11:05
In response Serah Oceane β™‘ to her Publication
I had to Truely forgive those i *percieved* had hurt me to grow spiritually. Thats my testament......u must Truely forgive. Then the blessings come....the blind can see....the veil is lifted. Truth feels right. Until i began to Truely forgive.....i was just a believer who prayed.....but now, i am saved. Healing. It is us who must forgive. Jesus said: Forgive them Father for they know not what they do. So it is done. ......now, its on us. Say the lords prayer often enuff and it will transform u. Appreciate every word!!!πŸ™πŸβ˜οΈ