MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
24 June, 09:21
how to hold the line

refuse to comply with every law outside natural law

refuse to be arrested or accept any court as having contract to mitigate any issue

acknowledge government as fake, illegitimate, criminal and do not consent to their authority

fight to death if government, elitist or corporate criminals try and force any of this on family, friends or you.

refuse all medicine and processed foods. they are nothing but poison.

slowly get out of banks, debt, taxes, employment, and indoctrination education that are all enslavement mechanisms.

this is the path to victory

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I am Keri @Lionessheart
24 June, 09:29
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
i drove my automobile yesterday even without the "privilege"....does that count??? 🤭

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
anything is a start. the important thing is to understand we fight powers and principalities, which are elite orgs, govts, and corporations. do not try to fight them on their battlefield but stop feeding them with compliance, payments and silence in the name of self preservation. if they come after you, death is better than slavery. use you weapons, do not give them up.
09:33 AM - Jun 24, 2022
In response I am Keri to her Publication
Only people mentioned by markerdragon in this post can reply
I am Keri @Lionessheart
24 June, 05:01
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
my friends call me nature mom....ive been going against the grain as long as i can remember. No processed foods, no microwave and nothing white (nithing bleached) in my kitchen or gmo'ed(to the best of my knowledge)
once the dr examined my stomach to find "a huge hernia"and i was actually 22 weeks pregnant, i turned my back on them too
the driving "privilege" is a new thing im looking into my options on handling all of it
Made for this! Cant and wont give up...got 4 sets of eyes watching everything i do that i refuse to let down

24 June, 05:08
In response I am Keri to her Publication
as soon as driver licenses include health info or digital ID, I will be an unlicensed driver.

I gave up all medicine, doctors, insurance, tests in 1987. Not one sick day since. I even heal physical injuries like broken bones with frequency