MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
how to hold the line

refuse to comply with every law outside natural law

refuse to be arrested or accept any court as having contract to mitigate any issue

acknowledge government as fake, illegitimate, criminal and do not consent to their authority

fight to death if government, elitist or corporate criminals try and force any of this on family, friends or you.

refuse all medicine and processed foods. they are nothing but poison.

slowly get out of banks, debt, taxes, employment, and indoctrination education that are all enslavement mechanisms.

this is the path to victory
09:21 AM - Jun 24, 2022
Only people mentioned by markerdragon in this post can reply
I am Keri @Lionessheart
24 June, 09:29
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
i drove my automobile yesterday even without the "privilege"....does that count??? 🤭

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
24 June, 09:33
In response I am Keri to her Publication
anything is a start. the important thing is to understand we fight powers and principalities, which are elite orgs, govts, and corporations. do not try to fight them on their battlefield but stop feeding them with compliance, payments and silence in the name of self preservation. if they come after you, death is better than slavery. use you weapons, do not give them up.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396