Only people mentioned by Blacksheep2020 in this post can reply
Marla Komoroski @SissyGirl
03 February, 08:00
In response Black Sheep to his Publication
An invisible enemy in human bodies.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Joy Full @GOESFORFREEDOM
03 February, 07:33

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
next AvM @next_mva_r
03 February, 07:24
In the Netherlands, a promise or a statement is formulated as follows: one starts with "I promise / declare that I ..." and one confirms with "That declare and I promise". In that case it is not necessary to raise the two front fingers of the right hand. This is regulated in the Law form of the oath of 17 July 1911.

When an oath is taken, it is done with the words: "I swear that I ..." or "Do you swear that you ...". The sworn one finally validates the oath by raising the two foremost fingers of the right hand, saying, "So help me, God Almighty."

next AvM @next_mva_r
03 February, 07:24
In response next AvM to his Publication
The law also provides for the possibility to take the oath, promise or declaration in another way, if the religious convictions of the person concerned so dictate. For Muslims this means that one could take the oath on the Koran. Furthermore, an individual can decide on a different way if the sworn in is unable to take the oath in the prescribed manner due to a physical defect - for example, he may raise the fingers of the left hand if he cannot use his right hand.

next AvM @next_mva_r
03 February, 07:21

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
03 February, 07:10
le salut au maitre 🥸