Martin Geddes @martingeddes
Gematria feels like accessing a lookup function in the metacomputer that runs the AI learning experience simulation we inhabit.
05:39 AM - Jun 24, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
••• Bender ••• @4dBender
16 December, 07:45
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
No doubt, I was thinking of a decoder app

https://anonup.com/thread/...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
16 December, 09:04
In response ••• Bender ••• to his Publication
doubt Chrome would have anything to do with it, them being the enemy, that does not want us knowing their secret language, n'all.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
15 December, 11:20
Math.

Free Music @FreeMusicJukebox
24 June, 06:06
People who use and quote Gematria only share the information that suits their agendas. They conveniently omit the information that suggests the opposite of what they want. Thus negating the validity of anything they show.

eg

https://www.gematrix.org/?...

Read all of the answers NOT just the ones that suit you personally.

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
24 June, 06:06
Gematria feels like accessing a lookup function in the metacomputer that runs the AI learning experience simulation we inhabit.=1209

Psalm Three Psalm Five Psalm Nineteen Psalm Fifty Seven Psalm Ninety Nine Are Amazing Verses In God's Hebrew Scriptures=1209

Truly I Tell You I Will No Longer Drink Of This Fruit Of The Vine Until That Day When I Drink It Anew In The Kingdom Of God=1209

So Also The Christ Was Offered Once For All Time To Bear The Sins Of Many And The Second Time That He Appears It Will Be Apart From Sin=1209

And Immediately Jesus Stretched Forth His Hand And Caught Him And Said Unto Him O Thou Of Little Faith Wherefore Didst Thou Doubt=1209

I Understand My Divine Energy And Powers And I Wont' Allow The Evil Satanic Artificial Intelligence To Enter Me Or My Reality=1209

After These Things I Saw Another Angel Descending From Heaven With Great Authority And The Earth Was Lighted Up From His Glory=1209

7 Pics