Nackendara Teslar @Nackendara
23 June, 06:02

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chill Bite @Chillbite
23 June, 07:40
In response Nackendara Teslar to her Publication
Yes, they do!! You're so great!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
That bit is from Rick Wakeman's 'Return to the Centre of the Earth' and I had the CD since 1999. It was released in that year.

I have this cassette tape I recorded parts of the CD to and made a background for a spoof/parody I did of it. I wrote down the little story and some lyrics, and took the tape recorder to a few pals from the drop zone say a few lines into it. Then as I recall, once I had all the parts, additional voices that spoke the lines, I had to do the whole thing in one take. So I narrated it, and sung the little bit parts over all the existing background music.

I honestly cannot remember how I pulled that off but I had the portable tape recorder from Toys R Us of all things, and a stereo with a CD player & double cassette deck. I still have the tape. The original is 76:51 but my version is about 10 minutes.

I called the project 'Let's Go To The Centre Of The Earth'. And believe me it's hysterical. This would have been a perfect Uncyclopedia page.
12:25 AM - Jun 24, 2022
In response Chill Bite to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Nackendara in this post can reply
Chill Bite @Chillbite
24 June, 04:11
In response Nackendara Teslar to her Publication
OMG, that is so fantastic!! I would love to hear you singing and the whole thing! And journey to the centre if the earth with you!! LOL!!
So cool how you did that!!

24 June, 04:40
In response Chill Bite to his Publication
You should have seen it, I walked up to the guys who I had in mind to read the lines I'd written. I didn't really go into a long explanation of what the project was, just that I needed male voices to say these lines. And when they read them they started laughing and wondering wtf this would turn out to be. Their lines were;

Oh, let's go to the center of the earth!
Let's not tell anyone where we are!
Let's not give ourselves a chance for rescue or assistance!
Let's go through the center of the Earth!

And the other guy's line was;

George, George, yoo hoo George, earth to George...GEORGE!!
Come on there's some wood over there, under that tree, by the caveman.

(the 1st part of that line is actually from U.H.F.)

And the recorder I had, at the time I didn't know how to operate it too well so everyone sounded like chipmunks. The whole thing is hilarious. And it was just some silly stupid parody. Yeah I was singing just bits of it, I never had the full songs in there.