Only people mentioned by Nackendara in this post can reply
Chill Bite @Chillbite
23 June, 07:40
In response Nackendara Teslar to her Publication
Yes, they do!! You're so great!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nackendara Teslar @Nackendara
24 June, 12:25
In response Chill Bite to his Publication
That bit is from Rick Wakeman's 'Return to the Centre of the Earth' and I had the CD since 1999. It was released in that year.

I have this cassette tape I recorded parts of the CD to and made a background for a spoof/parody I did of it. I wrote down the little story and some lyrics, and took the tape recorder to a few pals from the drop zone say a few lines into it. Then as I recall, once I had all the parts, additional voices that spoke the lines, I had to do the whole thing in one take. So I narrated it, and sung the little bit parts over all the existing background music.

I honestly cannot remember how I pulled that off but I had the portable tape recorder from Toys R Us of all things, and a stereo with a CD player & double cassette deck. I still have the tape. The original is 76:51 but my version is about 10 minutes.

I called the project 'Let's Go To The Centre Of The Earth'. And believe me it's hysterical. This would have been a perfect Uncyclopedia page.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396