Jane Freemyer @AngelDPAquataine2821
23 June, 08:20
I am so excited! My ivermectin from India came today - I NEVER thought it would work - and here it is!!!! The whole process was so smooth and easy - highly recommended if you want to purchase ivermectin or antibiotics...

[here is the purchaseing info]
Email: buyivmforhumansgmail.com

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nancy Williams @Nancyisfancy
how long did it take to receive your ivermectin from india?
08:48 PM - Jun 23, 2022
In response Jane Freemyer to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Nancyisfancy in this post can reply
Jane Freemyer @AngelDPAquataine2821
30 June, 08:01
In response Nancy Williams to his Publication
☺️In response to question about ivermectin from India purchase: The purchase took approximately three weeks - start to finish.

I did not get ivermectin for covid or any virus. I got it because as a baby-boomer - I figure I have been exposed to who-knows-what over the years - and I wanted to clean out things that good nutrition and vitamins don't touch.

I have now taken two doses - one week apart - with no side effects. The anit-inflammatory result has been subtle, but amazing! ☺️

I honestly didn't realize that lymph glands in my neck and up to my ears had been slightly swollen or that intermittent hip pain had been due to swelling. Basically, the ivermection removed inflammation for me.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sherlock Pepe @SherlockPepe
05 July, 09:14
In response Jane Freemyer to her Publication
That's great to hear. How many mg of IVM did you end of taking in your experiment?