Jane Freemyer @AngelDPAquataine2821
I am so excited! My ivermectin from India came today - I NEVER thought it would work - and here it is!!!! The whole process was so smooth and easy - highly recommended if you want to purchase ivermectin or antibiotics...

[here is the purchaseing info]
Email: buyivmforhumansgmail.com
08:20 PM - Jun 23, 2022
Only people mentioned by AngelDPAquataine2821 in this post can reply
Nancy Williams @Nancyisfancy
23 June, 08:48
In response Jane Freemyer to her Publication
how long did it take to receive your ivermectin from india?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jane Freemyer @AngelDPAquataine2821
30 June, 08:01
In response Nancy Williams to his Publication
☺️In response to question about ivermectin from India purchase: The purchase took approximately three weeks - start to finish.

I did not get ivermectin for covid or any virus. I got it because as a baby-boomer - I figure I have been exposed to who-knows-what over the years - and I wanted to clean out things that good nutrition and vitamins don't touch.

I have now taken two doses - one week apart - with no side effects. The anit-inflammatory result has been subtle, but amazing! ☺️

I honestly didn't realize that lymph glands in my neck and up to my ears had been slightly swollen or that intermittent hip pain had been due to swelling. Basically, the ivermection removed inflammation for me.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396