Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
18 March, 04:46
How many put into mental hospital because they just got a glimpse of a small piece of [their] crazy. Imagine the madness this would cause if we all didn't have each other to speak to. This has to be a gentil process... until it doesn't.

You can't let this many people know and expect that people will not rise. Then you hear Swahitler say 'We should expect an angrier world." and it sets off your red flag. We all learned by now that we should never let our guard down. We should be setup to guard love ones and ourselves. Set red lines and stick with them. Red line for many of us was Forced Vax. We held the line and won. People see that!. I have to assume another red line would be a shutdown. Hold Line.

We just need normies to WANT to look it all up. Most of it is all public in some way thanks to Anons. Only 1 thing in the way at the moment. MSM.

Need Humans with HEART to flip that/those FOOKEN switch(s). It's all setup. From EO to Storage.

For now we good vibe Patriots

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
We’ve been experiencing a ‘soft’ DECLAS since 10/28/17.
At some point, there will be a ‘hard’ DECLAS and even those of us that have been at this for years may be shocked and confused.

The good news is we all have a strong support group here on Anonup. Never forget you are not alone and we are all in this together.

#FamilyIsEverything .
08:32 PM - Jun 23, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Cowboyw2b in this post can reply
Carey Lou @Careylou
29 June, 12:51
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
Truth - there is so much hidden from us - the deception and lies will be difficult to accept - we have each other and most importantly, God is in Control - Justice and Truth are Coming!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
29 June, 12:50
I thank GOD for all of you every day. I am blessed to have you as my family. I am so blessed.

joann ferguson donated @joann212
24 June, 09:29
United we stand. :)

joann ferguson donated @joann212
24 June, 09:29
United we stand. :)

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
24 June, 07:08
🙏☘️unis connectes 😇

Andrew Zebrun III @AndrewZebrunIII
23 June, 11:50
The hard declas comes on my birthday.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
29 June, 12:51
In response Andrew Zebrun III to his Publication
Is this true? 7/7?

The Real Me @TheRealMe
23 June, 09:53
This very thought has been on my mind lately. I hope 'the end won't be for everyone' doesn't apply to any of us. You never know just how prepared we are/aren't. While we are helping the normies, we also have to stick together and help each other through.

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
23 June, 09:04
our strength is in our number we out number them remember dont give but push forward. i keep hearing they never thought she'd lose.

Jen ... @Jenfranji
23 June, 08:59
👀

Jay Bird @HawksNest3
23 June, 08:38
I agree you all stick together. But whenn someone is questioning everything, you all tend to ignore instead of calming them. Unless you're in the " click". Just an observation being on here almost 2 years

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
23 June, 11:08
In response Jay Bird to her Publication
I try my best to answer what I can. Even stop what I'm doing to go help them find the answers. I still have questions too. I think most do. I don't think any of us have all the answers. Half the time we are just hoping our stab at trying to decode is correct. Holla if ai can help👍

MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
24 June, 12:34
In response Jay Bird to her Publication
aaaww Im so sorry you feel that way. I dont consider myself in "a click" here...maybe I ignore that...I had a lot of experience ignoring the mean girls in high school. lol
I hope you find the answers you are seeking and God speed to you during these disturbing times. ❤️

Special Agent Jax @Kralc1776
23 June, 08:37
👍