Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
23 June, 05:29
They count on you not knowing the constitution as written, simple words without lawyers loopholes, that’s why congress consists of mostly lawyers to twist the words of truth

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Made In America @eyes_on_justice
23 June, 05:46
In response Paul Robb to his Publication
which is why we have 14th Amendment that stated Lawyers could not serve. See what they've done with that Amendment.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
23 June, 05:53
In response Made In America to her Publication
Right on!!!! wanted someone to catch that.👍👍👍💯%😎Badass reply

Sure with they had an edit button. It was the 13th amendment, not 14th.

https://www.thelibertybeac...
05:56 PM - Jun 23, 2022
In response Paul Robb to his Publication
Only people mentioned by eyes_on_justice in this post can reply
MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
23 June, 06:09
THIS PEOPLE THIS !!!!! THANK YOU FOR THIS POST SALUTE !!!!!

23 June, 10:37
In response MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT to her Publication
If we each had a dollar for every time they lied over 200 years, we all be filthy rich. The American people have been lied to over and over and over. I don't know if it was this article or another, but I send a website on the "13th Amendment" to my Congress woman and Senator. Not a peep from the Senator, by the congress woman responded with: "Back when they changed amendments, they didn't always keep up with things as they should." I said-'And I voted for you???? Funny, the one amendment that would stop all this corruption can't be found and is destroying our county. I'll give you a week to research the document and contact you again."
Waited a week, contacted her again and she said her friends in Congress said the Amendment has been missing for years". I was more that livid. She didn't even read the articles I sent her. So she wasn't concerned at all that an important document just WENT MISSING???? She relied on her friends because I'm sure they were lawyers.

23 June, 10:43
In response MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT to her Publication
Seriously, everyone should read this article. It's why we're where we are at today.

23 June, 05:58
Awesome