Only people mentioned by Hunnydrip in this post can reply
manny iamdjanggo @iamdjanggo
25 June, 01:52
In response Shareef Twal to his Publication
Geronimo - an Apache

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
25 June, 01:55
In response manny iamdjanggo to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
23 June, 11:50
🚁Lately Nana has helos and planes flying around my house almost constantly now, all night long it seems!🛫

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
24 June, 06:47
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
things are heating up anon , no question bout that

Fire up the helos !!

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!

=)

Wil Wagner @BabyLoneWolf
23 June, 07:04
capsul corp makes choppaz ?!?

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
23 June, 06:41
that is one mean machine, my new doc flies helicopters, says he has a thing for - before the words slipped from his mouth, a single word from me SPEED, he just grinned♥️

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
23 June, 07:44
In response Victoria Walters to her Publication
Zoom zoom !

KungFu Kelly donated @KungfuKelly
23 June, 06:39
Look what you vibes my way!
Not an Apache
Blackhawk maybe?

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
23 June, 07:13
In response KungFu Kelly to her Publication
AHHHHH SOO COOL

The Deflationist @TheDeflationist
23 June, 05:54
Q 666 and 646
Apache

8 minutes missing => 8 day countdown => July 1

7/1

🇺🇸

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
23 June, 07:23
In response The Deflationist to his Publication
Ready?

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
23 June, 05:42
i think of things differently these days. I am seeing a shift in software and hardware ramp up lately. Kinda like "corona" had several things it could be before the coof hit. idk

https://www.apache.org/

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
23 June, 05:34
@ 1731 EST

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
23 June, 05:37
WHICH TEAM?