r363l l10n @r363ll10n
23 June, 03:36
🔴Dan the Man on Instagram- https://online.hillsdale.e...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
23 June, 03:48
In response r363l l10n to her Publication
Don't think I could trust any history book after what we all learned.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Chris Jaksha donated @realChrisJaksha
24 June, 12:18
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
Casey, you just have a beautiful soul. I love reading your comments and posts. Keep it up

God Wins donated @GR2021
23 June, 11:10
Vibes are real! Just last night I went through a bag of books a friend had given more than 6 months ago. Took this one out wondering if I could give it to my 13 year old for summer reading. Not sure of its contents, thought maybe I should ask AU family. Thanks CaseyDee.❤️😊

Ted Guertin @TruthWillPrevail
23 June, 08:29
yup.

Pats Fan @AllweneedistheTRUTH
23 June, 08:12
Its just time for the damn truth. The quicker its out the sooner we start the healing process

Jennifer Bender @jennyloub
23 June, 05:46
What college didbyou go to?! Many colleges probably don’t have teachers like that. It would be good to know what colleges have teachers that will be truthful.

Johnny Five @Johnny_5
23 June, 04:31
Seems we had a similar experience. Working on my econ degree, took a summer class in college right around the same time (2000) with a visiting professor. He started going on about how the Clintons stole the social security money, etc. He made us read books by Ron Chernow on the history of our banking system, the tycoons and the money trusts that were supposedly broken up by Roosevelt.

Later went back and got a degree in banking, started connecting dots, figured out that these old money trusts (bank networks & families) were still controlling our country through the Federal Reserve system + foundations/tax-exempt orgs.

Every Time @soTELLme533
23 June, 04:19
A weird thought came to me and although it cannot possibly be all there is to it, perhaps one reason they have lied and created false scenarios is because they are a bit nuts, as in demonically crazy - and no matter how they have tried to convince us, they are still rather stupid - in comparison to the people who always were - and now are- red-pilled and awake.