Sarah Connor donated @Sarahconnor
23 June, 02:37
Everyday, more and more awaken….

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Oliver Jaxson @Jennifer_ojs
23 June, 02:58
In response Sarah Connor to her Publication
I thought ‘how did I miss that VK post’ and then looked at the TS. That was the day my dog, Oliver, passed and it was a blur. Still is, but that day -week -especially. 😢😢😢😢
Back to your repost though….I love this post so much! It is SO true! The actor playing FauxJoe is amazing. I still wonder if it could be Jim Parsons. I have had that thought for so long. He has the best comedic timing….just can’t remember if he has great legs or not?🤣 Whoever the actor is, he is brilliant for sure. 👍🏻👍🏻 He is one of the best, funniest parts to me. It had to be over the top for people to wake up for sure. Thanks for sharing the repost! 🙌🏻💕🙌🏻🐸🍿

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sarah Connor @Sarahconnor
Awww, sorry to hear about your pup:( I remembered this VK screenshot and thought it matchrd up pretty well with Il Donaldo’s latest video😂 Ive heard James Woods & Jim Carrey, but who knows! Cannot wait for the credits to roll!!
03:34 PM - Jun 23, 2022
In response Oliver Jaxson to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Sarahconnor in this post can reply
Oliver Jaxson @Jennifer_ojs
23 June, 03:44
In response Sarah Connor to her Publication
Thank you. It has been the hardest loss of my life. He was so, so special. Have heard about JW and JC playing the role, but for whatever crazy reason JP has always resonated with me. 🤷🏼‍♀️😁Maybe a lot of different guys playing the role!? As I write this, it struck me all the J names (James/Jim) are the same. It will be so amazing when the credits role ….The Best Is Yet To Come! 🍿🍿🍿🍿🐸